What is a spa?
A spa is a hot water therapy used for the following:-
- Relieving stress
- Curing arthritis
- Curing diabetics
- Helps in treating insomnia
- Graduates weight loss
- Lowers blood pressure
Spa is indeed a private and a safe place where people can completely relax and use the warm water to treat ailments that otherwise treating gets challenging. One gets to appreciate the beautiful surrounding while being in this water therapy and that boosts up the mind to function better. It changes the overall health mundane and adds back the lost energy due to stressful and hard working practices.
Spa chemicals are sanitizer chemical used for killing bacteria that are present in the hot water covers. It is used to keep the bathers safe from infections of any kind. Let us understand the types of chemicals available in the market:
- Hot Tub Sanitizers
- Water Testing range
- Aromatherapy range
- Water balancers
- Spa Shockers
- Spa clarifiers
- Spa maintainers
- Filter cleaner
- Cover care range
Spa chemicals are also available by water care system:
- Chlorine purifier
- Bromine purifier
- Biguanide purifier
- Mineral purifiers
- ECO one purifiers
- Simple Spa care purifiers
These are essential to encourage the healthy maintenance of spa and also to ensure that the a proper tub care is maintained.
How to clean the filters using the chemical:-
- The spa needs to be turned off and the unit needs to be removed opening the filter cylinder.
- A large spout hose needs to be used to remove the wreckages.
- The cartridges are required to be soaked for prolonged hours (6-8) in the TSP solution before cleaning it up primarily.
- Thereafter soaking it again for an hour in acid solution is a mandate to ensure the cleaning process is whole pervasive.
- Let the filer dry and then reinstall for further use.
Enjoy a spa and be aware of the right chemicals that need to be used to keep the process truly healthy.